WE ARE OPEN and here is Our Plan to keep you safe:
– Waiting room:
i. You will notice tape on our floor at 6-foot intervals. This measurement is to help regulate social distancing.
ii. We are limiting only 10 people (including staff) in the office at the same time
iii. Only patients being treated, or the parent of a minor is permitted into the office at time of appt.
iv. Masks must be worn for all Patients and Doctors.
iv. Hand sanitizer dispensers are available for patients use throughout the office.
v. Extra masks and gloves are available to patients at their request.
vi. Surfaces patients come in contact with are sanitized as necessary throughout the day.
vii. Sign in pens are also sterilized.
– First via forehead with an Infrared Thermometer.
– You will be given spray and asked to disinfect your shoes before you are permitted past the waiting room area.
– We will ask you to fill a survey to reassure us that you have not been to a highly affected area.
- Every Patient must update there Covid-19 questionnaire every 14 days.
- The questionnaire can be found and completed on our website at the link below.
– To prevent any possible cross contamination every patient will be given their individual therapy room.
6. Room sterilization:
i. Before each shift all doorknobs, and work surfaces are sterilized.
ii. UV light sterilizer is used throughout the office on each day that we are open.
iii. Table sterilization is performed before each treatment in the presence of the patient.
– Seeing them outside patient hours or home visits.
i. The temperature of every staff member is taken when they come work.
– Anyone with a fever is placed in quarantine for 14 days.
ii. Gloves and masks are worn when in contact with any patient
iii. Hands washed or sterilized between each patient.
iv. Sterilization of shoes when entering the office.
v. We have eliminated all unnecessary contacts.
We will continue to update our protocol as new recommendations become available.
If you decide to suspend treatment and stay home during this time, we respect that, and are offering telehealth visits. With telehealth we can work out stretching and exercise plans as needed.
If you have canceled your appointment because you have been laid off or furloughed from your job, we are here to help.
**If you have health insurance, we are waiving co-pay.
**If you do not have health insurance, we are reducing your payment to half our usual fee.
The ability to treat you is a privilege that we would never take for granted. Every one’s safety is our greatest priority.