The wellness benefits of CBD may include*:
- Reduced Inflammation
- Reduction of Muscle, Joint & Arthritis Pain
- Anxiety & Stress Relief
- Sleep Improvement
- Reduced Dependency on Prescription Opiates
What is CBD? And why does Quality Chiropractic recommend it?
Cannabidiol, commonly known as CBD, is a unique antioxidant compound found in the Hemp Plant. It is non-intoxicating, as it contains ZERO THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), which is the part of the Cannabis plant that is responsible for producing the sense of being “high” or feeling euphoric.
CBD may offer enormous therapeutic potential to patients suffering from a wide variety of pain, inﬂammation, anxiety and sleep disorders. It may even reduce or eliminate your need for post-surgery pain medication, offering patients alternative relief options.
Which CBD products does Quality Chiropractic offer?
PurMed Global CBD Relief Cream
This topical cream can be applied topically to painful trigger points or muscles, arthritic joints (especially the hands, knees or feet), tendinitis or other “sore spots”.
This cream is intended for 4-6 hours of relief so multiple applications per day is acceptable. Each bottle contains a powerful combination of 400mg of Pure CBD immersed within a rapid cooling formula containing Arnica and Menthol (90-100 servings per bottle).
- Rapid Relief Cream Directions: Apply a light coat topically to affected areas and rub in thoroughly. For best results, apply throughout the day or night as needed.
PurMed Global CBD Oil Tinctures
While the bottles may look the same, they contain three different concentrations of CBD:
- The 600mg PurMed CBD Oil formula is designed to be a “starter” vial and assuming a patient was to administer 15 mg under the tongue twice a day (15 mg is 0.75 ml and is marked “3/4” on the dropper inside the cap) it would last 20 days.
- The 1500mg PurMed CBD Oil formula is designed to be a “titration” vial and assuming a patient was to administer 25 mg under the tongue twice a day (25 mg is 0.50 ml and is marked “1/2” on the dropper inside the cap) it would last 30 days.
- The 3300mg PurMed CBD Oil formula is designed to be a “maintenance” vial and assuming a patient was to administer 27.5 mg under the tongue twice a day (27.5 mg is 0.25 ml and is marked “1/4” on the dropper inside the cap) it would last 60 days.
Oil Tincture Directions: Place oil under the tongue and hold for 60-90 seconds, then swallow residual oil. Always consult with your PurMed Provider on the proper dosage, dose frequency, and titration amounts.
*Dosing is going to be determined by one of our physicians, clearly based upon the needs of each Patient.
PurMed Global CBD Gummies
These Organic and All Natural Gummies contain 700 mg of Pure CBD. There are 35 CBD Gummies per Bottle and each Gummy contains 20 mg of CBD.
CBD Gummy Directions:
Take gummies as directed by one of our providers. For best results take as a lozenge. Keep in mouth and suck as long as possible. As gummy begins to dissolve and break up in the mouth, swallow. Always consult Quality Chiropractic on the proper dosage, dose frequency, and amounts.
PurMed CBD Products DO NOT Require a Prescription for Purchase. To learn more about PurMed CBD please call our office.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.